Have a band? Want the chance to nab a gig on JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE?
Of course you do. Why wouldn’t you? That is some serious national TV exposure.
Well, here’s your chance!
WhoozNxt equips emerging artists with the same digital tools and exposure opportunities as superstars! How does it work, you ask? Well, WhoozNxt has some serious media partnerships and rewards the online activity of these new artists with exposure opportunities. In this case, the opportunity is the chance to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
All you have to do is go to whooznxt.com, register your band, and provide administrators access to your social media fan sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, etc.) That way, WhoozNxt can track the increase of your fans on your sites over the course of the month (starting on the first day of the month, ending on the last.) This fan increase will be represented on a constantly updated leader board on the site. At the end of the month, the artists with the most increase in fans will be referred to the Jimmy Kimmel producers, who will ultimately select the band who gets the gig!
And don’t you worry all you solo musicians out there; this opportunity is open to all artists!
Sounds pretty easy right? And it is! But of course, with every awesome contest, there is still some fine print.
1. Everyone in the band must be at least 21 years old.
2. Only groups with a fan count above 25,000 will be eligible for the Jimmy Kimmel contest. So get working on building your fan base stat!
3. You must allow the Kimmel Show the right to use recordings of your performance in promotional materials for at least 5 years.
4. Make sure you have the freedom to perform on the Kimmel Show without anyone saying that you cannot (like a contract with a music publisher or a record company, etc.)
5. Each band must be able to sign any additional paperwork that the Kimmel Show folks ask them to about the performance.
So, basically, this is a really cool opportunity for you and your band to really broaden your fan base AND get the chance to perform on the Kimmel Show! Remember to go to whooznxt.com to register your band and to get more info on the contest and all the other awesome opportunities that WhoozNxt has to offer!